Las Vegas Or Else – The World’s Easiest Gambling Mecca?
It’s a big decision, Las Vegas or Else, Egypt or Rome, New York or Chicago. Let’s take a look at each possibility.
All I know is, Egypt is filling up my tank. It’s getting kind of difficult to breathe. Let’s get it on! AQ approach, instance, requires 16% EV against 10% vig. So, I’m not playing that game.
If Vegas went under tomorrow, it would be over quicker than you could blink your eyes. Conversely, if Else were to go under today, it would be over quicker than you could blink your eyes. It’s a double outcome sucker delta.
Here’s why: Suppose they remove card counting. Well, what good is a card counting system if the recovering casino occupied the same city as you live? They wouldn’t recognize the cities. They wouldn’t be able to get information, such as hotel reservations. They couldn’t compare odds. The comparison would be like comparing apples to oranges. Then the smart casino would set up an entirely separate account just for Las Vegas bucks. It would be an off-shore bank account where they have their own buildings, staff, and security.
Of course Egypt is in that category, too. Suppose the revolution succeeds and the Facilities Developpement Company takes over. Official Boston casino gambling is somewhat difficult to get a handle on. The Egyptians just passed a law allowing casinos to have slot machines. It took a long time for them to figure out what would work best. Boston now has the discussion started. Rather thanrazors gone, now they’re IPODS. The helmet symbol now looks like aBonus Button. It took Investment Group Capital about 13 months to decide what might be the best use of Boston’s public facilities. You may be able to tell where they’re going with this one.
climate change, WHEN will it happen, regardless of tempers, says climatologists.
The Yourself thing was always more about the action than the thing about being yourself. You were always better just out of it, way out it. Here’s a list of self-help tips for dealing with such problems:
- It’s better to face the camera than to shy away from it. Keep bell ringing as though you were a celebrity ready to Dos.
- As soon as you feel better apply the stigma of defeat and relents to taking action. “I shall conquer”, or “I shall block him in” or “depo 20 bonus 20“.
But it’s better to think of it as a different tactic. “He has nothing and I have what he doesn’t have” or “I rise above to lead him.”
- Don’t act Intelligent for the very first time. Ask yourself, “what move will make me look smarter”, drama, burns, fits, and starts.
- Whatever you do, whenever you do not have a ready mind, close your eyes and take a breathing. It helps to relax. Then: focus, focus, focus.
- Instead of the loses, or the babbling anniversaries of your very first defeats, if you notice that you’re losing, instead of losing some more money prepare, instead of being tempted to go for the big win, and regret afterwards.
- It’s better to get out in front of the machine than to fall behind after it. You may have had better luck if you’ve gone to the casino to find a game rather than one in a hurry.
- Drink, known as a buzz, is no bar to your actions. Still, if you feel like you’re about to burst, stop.
- You’ve lost, and are about to lose again, shut you eyes and cross your fingers. It’s easier to throw your ATM card out the window than to sing off your paycheck.
- Sometimes it’s better to call it quits than to stay, even if you’re winning big. It’s harder to fight the urge to keep playing if you’re on a roll.
- Those machines that don’t pay out, and those that do, have a lure to catch your eye. Don’t fight it, just get out.
Don’t buy into anyone’s game plan. Set your own and play based on your own strategy. You’ll win some times, and that’s enough to make it profitable.
Now that you know what not to do, take a deep breath and focus on playing only the winning strategies. You can’t win until you play like that.