Legal Deposit Fallacy
The idea of casinos charging a fee to register to participate in a given casino is one that drives would be professional gamblers crazy. There is no way that any casino could just decide to be a part of this business because of the possibility of being ripped off and fails to mention, the publicity that the business gets being largest perceived gain for these establishments.ook why most individuals lose with these types of thought here.
- The “the house always wins, therefore it’s nobody’s fault” thought. Spin the roulette wheel twelve times and I am sure that the house will always win, however, they haven’t genuinly gone out of business yet.
- The even money bet on black; because a lot of individuals think that the more money you put on the table the more you have a ‘QQdewa‘ chance of win. But the true experts know that this is not true, and if you really want to be a professional gambler that’s great but don’t fool yourself that the casino is going to be on the same financial plane as you.
- The idea that in order to win, you have to be able to bet small amounts facilityally. The professionals know that players can place large amounts of money on the table in order to win, but they don’t have to bet this way just because they are pros.
- The belief that to be a professional you have to be always right. This is where gambling education comes in to play, anyone can go to the casino who wants to make a decision and not be wrong but the pro’s know that the game they are playing takes a lot of skill and not luck.
- The money you spend at the casino could be better spent at home with your friends and family. The casino businesses are among the most profitable businesses available to any individual or group of individuals.
- The average pay out at casinos is around ninety percent. Confidence is a part of the professional gamblers life, we don’t make any of the mistakes that the new gamblers make if we want to be successful, we reinforce our belief that we made the right move.
- Casinos acknowledge that gamblers have a right to play. The vast majority of gamblers feel that they are allowed to play, as long as they pay and that the casino has a license for this game.
The importance of reading:
- The odds are always in the houses favor when gambling, therefore you must play with enough money to offset any losses you may accumulate.
- Don’t gamble if you feel depressed
- Practice makes perfect. Start with one game and build experience and confidence with it. You will not win if you just play one card, one table, one slot, or one craps table. Learn a new game and practice until you feel comfortable that you can take on the best players.
- Read popular gambling books from such authors and plan to play what you have learned.
- Ask your friends who are successful at winning what they can recommend to you.
- Continue to ask your friends who are successful, because you would be amazed at what they recommend to you.
- Finally, you might want to specialize and become an expert in a certain game.
Specializing is hard work but you will be rewarded with great success.
The bottom line is, you must be committed to learning, practicing, and trying to bring your system to a level of consistency that will allow you to be a winner. Just remember, that as long as you are asking your friends that are successful in the game what their system is, you are on the right path.